Sunday, July 18, 2010

Couch Trip

Is there anything better than the imagination of a 4 year old?  My sweet little niece has one of the greatest imaginations I've ever seen.  She's constantly coming up with new games for us to play.

The other day we were playing spaceship.  She had built the spaceship out of a throw blanket and some pillows from the couch.  Then she became the pilot, and I, her passenger.  We went to the moon where we found a lovely little baby penguin.  Then we traveled on, cruising around the galaxy finding fun and adventure.  One planet, whose name sounded awfully close to "Jewel", was for swimming - it even had a water slide.

Then she became the flight attendant, and I began asking her questions.  Her answers usually came quickly, rarely did she stop to mull things over. 

Auntie:  What should we do in case of an emergency?

Sweet Little Niece:  Get out of your seats and panic.

God, I love that kid!

No comments: