Friday, November 26, 2010

Cat Says....

I've got news to share.  I've started a new blog.  Not a new blog to replace this blog, but a new blog in addition to this blog.  Long story short I found Tumblr, and it's really cool.  I was playing around one day, and the new blog was born.

The newest edition to my little publishing family is Cat Says....  It's a much more public blog than It's a Meow World.  It's a Meow World is a private place where I feel safe to share my innermost feelings.  This is a place for me unburden myself of the baggage I've carried for way too long.  This is my Betty place, and so it shall stay my Betty place.

Cat Says... is a public forum for my soapbox ramblings, hence the name Cat Says.  I've also linked the new blog to both my Twitter and Facebook accounts.  It's kind of exciting.

Below is a link.  Take her out for a spin, and let me know what ya think.

Cat Says...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Shall I add that one to my Important Women blog roll too? You know how I like to share!
Julie

It's a Meow World said...

Please do. :)

Anonymous said...

On it. You will be there!
Julie